- Home ›
- Quotes tagged “Predictions”
Quotes tagged “Predictions”
Keep these possibilities in mind if one candidate tonight has a 90 percent chance of victory at some point. You won’t have any way of knowing whether the 10 percent chance of an upset is about to become a reality; know only that such a thing could really happen. If an upset wasn’t a possibility, the model would assess a 100 percent chance of victory. And if the needle was always “right,” then our probabilities would be quite wrong.”
About The Authors
This page was created by our editorial team. Each page is manually curated, researched, collected, and issued by our staff writers. Quotes contained on this page have been double checked for their citations, their accuracy and the impact it will have on our readers.
Kelly Peacock is an accomplished poet and social media expert based in Brooklyn, New York. Kelly has a Bachelor's degree in creative writing from Farieligh Dickinson University and has contributed to many literary and cultural publications. Kelly assists on a wide variety of quote inputting and social media functions for Quote Catalog. Visit her personal website here.
Kendra Syrdal is a writer, editor, partner, and senior publisher for The Thought & Expression Company. Over the last few years she has been personally responsible for writing, editing, and producing over 30+ million pageviews on Thought Catalog.